I also related to Julia in that I don't finish a lot of things. The picture of my nightstand is an example of this weakness. Those 7 books are the ones I have started over the past year! Not to make excuses for my procrastination tendencies, but I don't usually have opportunities to finish a book, a task, a thought, or a blog entry (for instance, I have already stopped typing this paragraph 4 times to tend to boiling water on the stove, a call from my son's doctor, another call from my husband needing a social security number, and a 6 year old in a graduation robe, holding a light saber, tattling on his sister for calling him a weirdo...is it any wonder I lack focus?).
So, Julie inspired me today to take a fresh look at my blog. Not that I want to copy her idea of cooking through Mastering the Art of French Cooking, but I like the idea of having a reason to blog more regularly. I am throwing around some ideas for a new format and maybe a new title? Something to get me writing on here more in 2010 and be a little more casual in my delivery. Stay tuned...Sherri, Jenelle, and whoever is still reading my discombobulated blog!
2 comments:
I like your nightstand (see photo of my "school board" next to my "desk" - good times. Loved the movie too....
Wait... I should say it like this - "I like your night stand," she said, uttering an evil laugh and feeling justified in finishing NOTHING on her own end either.......Ha ha. Cheers to us overachievers who feel like underachievers ... Congrats on morning out (she said enviously... kidding :-)....
Post a Comment